Motors and drives are our business, redefining performance from fossil combustion to intelligent converters, from check-time per day to uptime per lifecycle, from simply on/off to everything smart in between. Our most powerful engine: more than 15,000 dedicated experts, doers, colleagues. For them, engineering the future means keeping businesses in motion – in e-motion. We are the “we” in power – and we can empower you.
15,000 and counting.
Are you looking for the stability of an established global player with the lean, innovative spirit of a mid-size hidden champion? That’s us! Are you looking to shape entire industries with a future-proof portfolio of more sustainable, energy efficient solutions? Deal, let’s go!
The Cybersecurity Expert implements cybersecurity in regional IT infrastructure as well as contributes to internal cybersecurity processes.
Your future responsibilities:
- In the role you will be part of our global cybersecurity team, act as a deputy of the regional Cybersecurity Officer and
- support identification, classification and protection of critical assets in company’s enterprise and factory infrastructure
- develop IT security concepts, ensure the implementation of security controls and requirements in alignment with the regional Cybersecurity Officer
- handle cybersecurity incidents and vulnerabilities in a global federated cybersecurity team
- act as a liaison between business and cybersecurity organization
- verify and validate effectiveness of security measures to ensure compliance with security rules and regulations
- support cybersecurity awareness and functional trainings for employees and managers
- ensure best practice sharing with cybersecurity team to keep each other up to date with new cybersecurity threats and their remediation
- monitor related regional laws and regulations and provide reports to Cybersecurity Officer
- opportunities for personal and professional growth
- strenght and stability of Siemens company
- flexi-time working hours and possibility of remote work
- attractive financial package
- wide range of benefits
- You have a degree in information and communication technology, computer science or a comparable field or can show already some years of experience within IT security related areas.
- You possess good knowledge in security assessments of IT systems and threat & risk-based evaluation of protection and hardening controls (e.g. AzureAD, DNS, Data Center, Storage, Firewalls, Azure, AWS Cloud Security, , LAN, SD-WAN, Network Security, Remote Access)
- In addition, having several years of professional experience in IT / OT security for production companies as well as a general knowledge of cybersecurity standards (e.g. ISO27001, NIST, IEC62443) would be a plus.
- Appropriate trainings in multiple security areas or certifications (e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CRISC, Security+) would a plus
- You have a very good command of the Czech and English language, knowledge of German or Spanish is recommended.