Do you want to shape the future of Innomotics with us?
We are looking for a self-starter with a digital, innovative and growth mindset who is ready to actively drive and shape our future company’s culture. We offer an environment full of opportunities to take on responsibility and to develop both personally and professionally. We value the diversity of our people because we know that innovation thrives when it is fueled by a variety of perspectives, skills, backgrounds and experiences. For us, nobody is perfect, but a team can be.
About the team
We are team of supplier quality experts. Our goal is to ensure continuous quality of steel suppliers for Siemens Dynamowerk in Berlin. Dynamowerk is a unique developer and manufacturer of special electrical motors up to 100 MW/680 tons. Our base is in Brno Czech Republic. We take pride in our international activity. The main commodities of our focus are electrical components of motors / generators (stator, rotor, insulation parts, coils etc.)
Your future responsibilities:
- ensuring and continuously improving supplier quality through qualification and development
- supporting cross-functional cooperation between Procurement, Quality, Logistics, and Engineering
- proactively supporting of the commodity network and supplier evaluation
- facilitating supplier audits on site, investigating, analyzing and correcting quality discrepancies
- ensuring compliance with processes and target
- preparation of final inspections of the parts before shipping.
What you can look forward to:
- a truly international experience with a lot of time spent travelling and a challenging and perspective opportunity
- opportunities for personal and professional growth
- strenght and stability of Siemens company
- flexi-time working hours and possibility of home office
- attractive financial package
- wide range of benefits
- 5 weeks holiday
- meal allowances
- Cafeteria system up to 10.000 CZK yearly
- pension insurance contribution 1.400 CZK/month
- equity program
- corporate holiday resort in Vysočina
- overview in welding practice required/ (NDT; IWT / IWE an advantage)
- university/ high school degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- experience in manufacture processes of big electrical machines or components
- knowledge of insulation materials for High Voltage machines
- supplier audits according to VDA 6.3, ISO19011 preferable
- fluent English is a must, German or other languages are a plus
- driver license - active driver
- willingness to travel (up to 70%)
- you are a dedicated team player with strong communication and analytical skills interfacing with internal and external partners.